Hello Lovlies, welcome to todays post, which I am very excited about, because I will be talking about the one and only Nordstrom Anniversary Sale. I mean, who doesn’t like a good sale, am I right? So like many of you may have read or heard from other bloggers is that this sale is like NO OTHER sale, which is very true! Let me explain why, so usually when you think sale one thinks items that are going out of season, so stores are just trying to get rid of them. Well not this sale honey! This sale is a fall pre-sale, YES you read that right pre-sale, which means fall clothing, purses, shoes, beauty products, and much more is on MAJOR mark down! Want to hear the BEST part about this sale, top designers also include some pieces, #Winning! Let me name some brands included in the sale just so you can get an idea: Tory Burch, Sam Edelman, Rebecca Minkoff, Vince Camuto, Rag &Bone, Stuart Weitzman, Madewell, Topshop, Nike, and so many more. This is why the very popular #NSale is so hyped by so many bloggers.
**This sale is so amazing that things do sale out fairly quickly, but keep an eye on the item if it does, they could restock.
When Can I Shop?
Early Access to this SALE July 13-20
SALE opens to the public July 21- August 6
Prices go back up August 7
The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale can definitely be overwhelming, because there are so many items sometimes it’s difficult to know what to get or what will be worth your buck. During this sale I like to purchase some staple pieces to add to my closet, things I know I’ll get great use of during the colder months. Need some help on what to purchase keep scrolling down to find out my TOP NSale Picks that I purchased.
Top Picks: Clothing
1. BP: Lace Trim Statin Camisole (Got it in black &I am obsessed. Psst only$22!)
2. SP Black: Angled Step Hem High Waist Skinny Jeans (So Comfy & only $38!)
3. BP: Lightweight Rib Stitch Cardigan (Got this in the burgundy color & it’s only $31!)
4. Dreamers by Debut: Rib Knit Cardigan (SOLD OUT, but keep an eye out in case they restock. This is one of my favorite purchases, the cardi feels like a blanket and it’s such a gorgeous color! It’s only $35.)
5. Lush: Raw Edge Slit V-Neck Tee (only $15! Wardrobe Essential!)
6. Zella: Live in High Waist Leggings (I literally LIVE in Zella Leggings during the colder months! Only $35!)
7. Topshop: Lattice Back Sweater (LOVED both colors Ivory and Yellow, perfect for fall! Only $42!)
Top Picks Scarves:
1.BP: Plaid Scarf (LOVE &it’s only $13!)
2.BP: Dual Plaid Triangle Scarf (Obsessed with the colors & it’s only $15!)
3.BP: Buffalo Check Scarf in Burgundy/Ivory (BP makes the best scarves for a great price! Only $15!)
Top Pick Shoes:
1. Nike Juvenate SE Sneaker in black (Love Nike Juvenate sneakers, I have 3 different colors! Only $&70)
2. Pink Adidas (SOLD OUT! Usually don’t go for Adidas, but these bad boys one my heart with the style and color of course!)
3.Rebecca Minkoff: Annette Ankle Boot (Berry suede)
4. Tory Burch: Riding Boots (Have these in Both colors! Great Deal!)
5. Halogen: Oliver Ankle Wrap Flat (Love the burgundy suede color)
6.Hinge: Barris Block Heel Bootie Olive
Below are items I am keeping my eye on, either until they restock my size or for my next Nordstrom’s trip.
Well lovelies, hope you guys found this post helpful for the NSale! Until next time post.
Follow me on Instagram and view how I capture my life, one snapshot at a time –Simplyevahxo.